Apply to work at Skoshe.
Man was not made to be hunched over a desk all day. At Skoshe, we give you the opportunity to build a great network, transform the lives of business owners and get paid while you’re doing it. We know you’ll enjoy building your career with us.
Customer Service Marketing Rep.
At Skoshe, our priority is to provide innovative and customer-focused-digital marketing services to our clients all across the United States. We only hire the best, because we care about building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers, and we know that all starts with having a skilled Customer Service Representative that can fulfill tasks on time and communicate effectively.
Right now we are looking for an experienced digital marketing Customer Service Representative to join our team. This person will serve as the main point of contact for a number of our digital accounts. Among other things, you will be responsible for managing the workflow of each account, maintaining contact with the client on a regular basis, updating the client with regular reports, and fulfilling all deliverables outlined in the package they have purchased.
- Be able to clearly determine each individual customer’s needs and be able to work with our marketing fulfillment team to create proposals that address those needs
- Be the key point of contact for all accounts
- Be able to work as part of a team to fulfill all tasks and responsibilities
- Perform online demos for prospective customers
- Has experience as a project manager, account manager or customer service representative with proven client management skills
- Firm understanding of online marketing products and services, including basic website design, SEM, SEO, reputation management, email marketing, retargeting, Facebook marketing, YouTube marketing, Google Adwords, listings management and content marketing
- Able to handle multiple projects at once and consistently hit deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive; experience with WordPress and Google Keyword Planner is preferred
- Previous writing and editing experience preferred
- Strong desire to work for a growing company focused on targeting national, regional and local businesses
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred