Apply to work at Skoshe.
At Skoshe, our priority is to provide innovative and customer-focused digital marketing services to our clients all across the United States. We only hire the best, because we care about building a long-term relationship with each one of our customers, and that begins with hiring the right kind of employees. We need people that are proactive, skilled and know how to sell the product that will benefit a customer the most.
Inside Digital Sales Consultant
Right now we are looking for an Inside Digital Sales Consultant to join the growing Skoshe team. The Inside Digital Sales Consultant will communicate with prospective customers that are interested in our digital marketing services, work with customers to determine what solutions will best meet their needs, and finally, ensure a smooth sales and fulfillment process. The Inside Digital Sales Consultant will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
To succeed in this job, you must be comfortable on the phone (inbound and outbound calls), you must know how to generate interest from prospects, you must know how to qualify prospects, and you must be able to close deals. At times you will be required to qualify customers and pass them over to our Key Accounts sales team for further development and closure.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and cold outbound calls and emails
- Be able to clearly determine each individual customer’s needs and be able to work with our marketing fulfillment team to create proposals that address those needs
- Be the key point of contact for all accounts that you sell, even after the sale is completed (manage campaign workflow)
- Be able to work as part of a team to fulfill all tasks and responsibilities
- Reroute select qualified prospects to Key Accounts team for further sales development
- Perform online demos for prospective customers
- Team with sales representatives to build the sales pipeline and close more deals
Skills & Experience
- Proven sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas
- Experience with web presentation tools like GoTo Meeting, Join Me, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong phone communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Basic understanding of digital marketing services (SEO, Pay Per Click, Reputation Management, Content Marketing, Video, Email Marketing, Retargeting, etc.)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred